Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mojoe Wrath

Luckily, I surround myself with good people that are grateful for some of the work that I've done. Having been a Mojoe fan for about six years now, and having shot them unofficially once, I go a crooked smirk on my face when Scuba passed my info along to the Easy Lee about documenting their own art. After being physically separated for some time (ATL), both Easy Lee and Tre are both back in the city and hitting it hard. My goal is to document this type of rebirth in whatever way possible.. shows, rehearsal, song writing, etc.

To be honest, it's pretty refreshing shooting (long term) musicians that you not only listen to but really admire as artists. I listen to music, fuck with it when I can, and document a whole lot of it, but shooting something you respect creates a whole new type of energy, and end product.

Easy Lee (vocals)
Tre (vocals)
Cooly High (keyboard)
Lumbre (guitar)
Funky Genious (kit)
Bishop (bass)
www.myspace.com/mojoefami

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers