Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Olympus XA4 Macro

Although I dont mess with film as much as I would like to (im cheap). I'll pass a roll through my f100 everynow and then. While driving down Zarzamora, I found a thriftshop, I guess.  I say I guess it since it was more like an abandoned building in the hood with stuff on the floor but, places like this are what I love.  Im too cheap for even goodwill.  I found an Olympus XA4-Macro for $3.  A 25-year-old but very solidly built point-and-shoot camera.   The batteries cost more than the actual camera.  Here's some images from the first roll I put through it.  


Olympus--5 by efefoto



Olympus--4-2 by efefoto



Olympus--4 by efefoto



Olympus--7 by efefoto



Olympus--8 by efefoto



Olympus--9 by efefoto



Olympus--6 by efefoto



Olympus--11 by efefoto




Olympus--3 by efefoto



Olympus--2-2 by efefoto



Olympus--2 by efefoto



Olympus--3-2 by efefoto

1 comments:

Dotmo said...

Good find on that Olympus - grain, tones, color, and even the way it slightly folds the edges; definitely worth that sweaty walk and $4.27 you dropped on it.

Post a Comment

Followers